sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Mohammad Nour El-Din <mn...@apache.org>
Subject Re: importing jira issues
Date Thu, 30 Jun 2011 21:45:44 GMT
I was wrong, I have access to the SVN repo, then I can do the whole
thing, again I will try it out during the weekend. I added a 'sandbox'
directory for importing the initial code import there and hence core
committers can start copying it to the correct place when they make
sure that all is OK.

On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 10:20 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
<nour.mohammad@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am sure about that, I used git once to make a git repo out of an SVN
> one, if you would like I can look for the opposite operation, but in
> either case I will not have the access to the SVN repo of Apache
> Sqoop, but at least I can list the steps here. I will try to have a
> look at that during the weekend.
>
> On Thu, Jun 30, 2011 at 6:03 PM, Olivier Lamy <olamy@apache.org> wrote:
>> Hello,
>> I think Andrew had some ideas on how to get some histories preserve
>> for importing sources from git.
>> AFAIK he is traveling currently.
>>

>> 2011/6/30 Mohammad Nour El-Din <nour.mohammad@gmail.com>:
>>> I know it is not related to this thread but meanwhile we can start
>>> importing the code into Apache Sqoop SVN repo ? wdyt ?

User Guide)

--
Thanks
- Mohammad Nour