sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: importing jira issues
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 18:31:02 GMT
Hello Olivier, Mohammad,

Thanks for checking up on the Jira migration. I just confirmed with
Cloudera infrastructure team that there is a planned upgrade of Jira
to version 4.3.4 that is expected to be complete by July 15th, if not
sooner.

I will inform you as soon as the upgrade is complete and Cloudera Jira
is ready for migration. In the meantime, it will be great if we can
identify anything else that need be done in order to facilitate the
migration.

Thanks,
Arvind