sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ICLA Status
Date Wed, 29 Jun 2011 02:21:51 GMT
Hi Paul,

>From [1] I can see that your Apache ID is listed with Sqoop project. I
believe this implies that your p.a.o account must exist. Please check
your spam filter to see if you ever received the notification email.
It should have come from root@apache.org with a subject line similar
to "Welcome to Apache Software Foundatoin".

If you cannot find that email, please file an INFRA Jira [2] to
request a new password be mailed to you.

Mentors - please chime in if I have stated anything incorrectly.

[1] http://people.apache.org/committer-index.html
[2] https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA

Thanks,
Arvind