sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Tom White <tom.e.wh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build etc...
Date Wed, 03 Aug 2011 20:34:24 GMT
+1 for moving to Maven. Is there a JIRA for this? Code changes should
have an associated JIRA for discussion and posting patches.

Also, I noticed that (some of) these changes have already been
committed - I guess we should discuss whether we want to practice
review-then-commit or commit-then-review. Personally, I prefer RTC,
but it needs to be a group decision.

Cheers,
Tom