sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Incubator PMC/Board report for August 2011 (sqoop-dev@incubator.apache.org)
Date Mon, 08 Aug 2011 23:17:27 GMT
I have added the Status Report to the wiki at:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Incubator+Status+Report+%28August+2011%29

Please review it and let me know if it needs any further changes. Once
internally reviewed, this can be added to [1].

Thanks,
Arvind

On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 2:13 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
<nour.mohammad@gmail.com> wrote:
> Perfect ;)
>
> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 11:03 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <arvind@apache.org> wrote:
>> I am on it. Will send the report soon.
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Arvind
>>
>> On Wed, Aug 3, 2011 at 1:57 PM, Mohammad Nour El-Din
>> <nour.mohammad@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Hey all...
>>>
>>>   Would you please provide me with a report for this month so we can
>>> review it and add it to [1].
>>>
>>> *NOTE*: Please do ASAP :).
>>>
>>> [1] - http://wiki.apache.org/incubator/August2011

PMC.