sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Maven Build etc...
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:58:31 GMT
Olivier,

+1 on Maven migration.

Thanks for doing this. I would prefer that we maintain the dual build
systems (ant and maven together) until the migration is complete and
all committers have successfully transitioned. Also, I think using
profiles to group tests with a particular database is a good idea. So
mysql profile would include MySQL tests for execution etc. Beyond that
I would also suggest that there be a "full" profile that includes all
the other profiles that are not activated by default.

Thanks,
Arvind