sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Ahmed Radwan <ah...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [DISCUSS] RTC / CTR
Date Fri, 12 Aug 2011 18:47:03 GMT
Thanks Arvind,

I prefer RTC with timeout. If we decide on timeout, what is the suitable
timeout period and how can we manage it for different patches (some patches
may require more time than others for review)? Is the timeout measured from
review submission or from last activity on the review? Any ideas?

Best Regards
Ahmed