sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Andrew Bayer <andrew.ba...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Maven Build etc...
Date Tue, 02 Aug 2011 17:41:06 GMT
What I've been suggesting for at least the tests is, as Olivier mentioned,
splitting out the non-unit tests into separate modules (a mysql test module,
an oracle test module, etc) so that they can then be specified in a profile
in the top-level POM. That'd let us do "builds" without needing to run all
the tests that require testing against actual DB instances.

The RAT/Findbugs/Cobertura/Checkstyle are all easy, since there are Maven
plugins for all of 'em. For Eclipse project generation, I think that's
already in place by default.

The docs will be a little hairy, though.

A.