sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Intermediate data representation for sqoop 2
Date Wed, 25 Jul 2012 19:55:35 GMT
Hi Sqoopers,
I've finished investigating all various existing data representations and put together some
proposal for the format. Everything is described on the wiki page and you can find it on following
link:

https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Sqoop2+Intermediate+representation#Sqoop2Intermediaterepresentation-Intermediateformatrepresentationproposal

Any feedback would be greatly appreciated!

Jarcec

On Jul 4, 2012, at 2:56 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:

> Hi Sqoopers (= sqoop developers),
> I've been working on possible intermediate data representation lately. I was more focused
on exploring already existing formats than inviting something on my own. I've describe my
findings on following wiki page: