sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From abhijeet gaikwad <abygaikwa...@gmail.com>
Subject Release 1.4.2 preparation
Date Thu, 19 Jul 2012 17:19:57 GMT
Hi Sqoop Developers,
We are starting the process to prepare for Sqoop 1.4.2 release. I have
opened SQOOP-516 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-516> JIRA to
cover tasks needed for this release.
If you have any JIRA in progress and would like to include it in this
release, please follow the process to do so. We have a two weeks window to
cover this activity before we start creating the release artifacts.
Meanwhile, I will monitor the active and open JIRA's that are important for
this release.

Feel free to comment on the top-level JIRA if you have any
comments/suggestions, in view this release.

Thanks,
Abhijeet Gaikwad
Release Manager | Sqoop 1.4.2