sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Sqoop Release 1.4.2 : Attemp 2
Date Tue, 21 Aug 2012 09:26:24 GMT
Thanks for the hardwork Abhijeet! Here is my vote:

+1

* Verified all signatures and checksums
* Verified the tag (see a nit below)
* Built and ran all tests.
* Did basic manual testing with default build binaries.

nit: the LICENSE.txt file in the src distribution has an addendum that
outlines the license details for a couple of libraires. If we end up doing
a respin for any reason, I suggest that these changes be checked into the
release branch so that it is identical with the source distribution.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar