sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From "Babu, Prashanth" <Prashanth.B...@nttdata.com>
Subject RE: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git
Date Thu, 09 Aug 2012 05:57:36 GMT

From: abhijeet gaikwad [mailto:abygaikwad17@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, August 08, 2012 11:27 PM
To: dev@sqoop.apache.org
Cc: user@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Re: [VOTE] Moving source control from svn to git

On 8 Aug 2012 23:05, "Kathleen Ting" <kathleen@apache.org<mailto:kathleen@apache.org>>
On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 1:33 AM, Cheolsoo Park <cheolsoo@cloudera.com<mailto:cheolsoo@cloudera.com>>

On Wed, Aug 8, 2012 at 12:41 AM, Alex Newman <posix4e@gmail.com<mailto:posix4e@gmail.com>>

My large fingers Swype Android poorly.
Alex Newman
4045076749<tel:4045076749>
On Aug 8, 2012 12:38 AM, "alo alt" <wget.null@gmail.com<mailto:wget.null@gmail.com>>
wrote:
+1

- Alex

Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:

I would like to propose moving our repository from SVN to GIT (everything will still be handled
by Apache, it's just repository format change). Apache Infrastructe team requires one volunteer
from the project to actively participate in that process and I would like to volunteer myself.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Sqoop should move to GIT and Jarcec should be the volunteer
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Sqoop should not move to GIT

Jarek Jarcec Cecho<mailto:jarcec@apache.org>
August 8, 2012 8:46 AM

--
Alexander Alten-Lorenz
http://mapredit.blogspot.com

Disclaimer:This email and any attachments are sent in strictest confidence for the sole use
of the addressee and may contain legally privileged, confidential, and proprietary data.
If you are not the intended recipient, please advise the sender by replying promptly to this
email and then delete and destroy this email and any attachments without any further use,
copying or forwarding