sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop 2 community call on 2012-09-20
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 05:35:36 GMT
Hi Sqoop developers,
I've made small typo mistake in my original email. The call is of course scheduled at 10:00
PDT instead of 11:00 PDT. Please accept my apology for this confusion.

I did not received any suggestion for agenda yet. I'm planning to cancel this meeting if I
won't receive any topics by 09:00 PDT. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have any
questions, comments or objections.

Jarcec

On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:23:58PM +0200, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> Hi Sqoop developers,
> we have scheduled next sqoop 2 community call to tomorrow 2012-09-20 at 11:00 PDT. However
I do not have any topics to agenda from my side at the moment. I would like to ask everyone,
if you do have some topics that you would like to discuss tomorrow, please send them to me.