sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Sqoop 2 community call on 2012-09-20
Date Wed, 19 Sep 2012 16:16:44 GMT
Hi Sqoop developers,
I did not received any suggestion for agenda, so I'm cancelling the sqoop community meeting.

Please do not hesitate to contact me in case that you have any questions or comments.

Jarcec

On Wed, Sep 19, 2012 at 07:35:36AM +0200, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> Hi Sqoop developers,
> I've made small typo mistake in my original email. The call is of course scheduled at
10:00 PDT instead of 11:00 PDT. Please accept my apology for this confusion.

> I did not received any suggestion for agenda yet. I'm planning to cancel this meeting
if I won't receive any topics by 09:00 PDT. Please do not hesitate to contact me if you have
any questions, comments or objections.

> Jarcec
>
> On Tue, Sep 18, 2012 at 11:23:58PM +0200, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> > Hi Sqoop developers,
> > we have scheduled next sqoop 2 community call to tomorrow 2012-09-20 at 11:00 PDT.
However I do not have any topics to agenda from my side at the moment. I would like to ask
everyone, if you do have some topics that you would like to discuss tomorrow, please send
them to me.