sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Biweekly sqoop 2 calls
Date Wed, 03 Oct 2012 00:42:57 GMT
Hi Sqoop developers,
we're having Sqoop 2 community calls since May and I believe that they significantly helped
with kicking off entire project. However it appears that we do not have much topics to agenda
lately as the high lever design discussions are already over and we moved our focus to development
side. I would like to propose cancelling periodical calls for now (including tomorrow's one)
and I would like to get other people opinion on this. I believe that we can always arrange
them "on demand" when there will be important design decision that we did not covered yet.

Jarcec