sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Possible addition of Sqoop to http://search-hadoop.org
Date Fri, 19 Oct 2012 16:04:18 GMT
Thanks Artem, for your feedback. I appreciate your time.

There were no objections, so I'll go ahead and contact them.

Jarcec

On Wed, Oct 17, 2012 at 02:24:29PM +0000, Artem Ervits wrote:
> Yes, it will be useful to keep everything in one place.
>
> Thank you.

lists, jira, ... at the same time. I was wondering whether Sqoop community would want to be
also present on that web service?

> Jarcec
>
> Links:
> 1: http://search-hadoop.org

> This electronic message is intended to be for the use only of the named recipient, and
may contain information that is confidential or privileged.  If you are not the intended recipient,