sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wget.n...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
Date Mon, 19 Nov 2012 07:57:41 GMT
Hi Arvind,

Thanks, I'm done.

For the record

Flume wiki:
- copied Index into Home
- edited Index as deprecated (https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/) and added a link to the confluence
space (https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Home) space (picked up from Sqoop
wiki)
-- the installed Auto Export Plugin, which can't be disabled, do the HTML export. If you click
the link all other pages will be rendered in HTML too, so I want that the search engines will
update the main page into the confluence page (link follow, update)
- added our Flume Logo as Space logo
- added FLUME-1725

Sqoop Wiki:
- Added SQOOP-709

cheers,
 Alex

On Nov 18, 2012, at 8:10 PM, Arvind Prabhakar <arvind@apache.org> wrote:

> Hi Alex,
>
> I have granted you temporary administrator privileges for both the spaces.
> Please let me know as soon as you are done with the changes as I will have
> to revert the privileges back to normal.
>
> Regards,
> Arvind Prabhakar
>
> On Thu, Nov 15, 2012 at 10:40 PM, Alexander Alten-Lorenz <
> wget.null@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Arvid,
>>
>> Can I please have Space Admin rights for Sqoop and Flume Confluence spaces
>> to configure the index as well the favicon?
>>
>> Thanks,
>> Alex
>>
>> Begin forwarded message:
>>
>>> From: Alexander Alten-Lorenz <wget.null@gmail.com>
>>> Subject: Re: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index
>>> Date: November 15, 2012 10:11:53 AM GMT+01:00
>>> To: dev@flume.apache.org
>>>
>>> I did some changes today, but I guess confluence has a bug:
>>>
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/FLUME/index.html - the h1. line is missing,
>> and the layout was bad. I did a ugly hack (adding 5 spaces as a own column).
>>> https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/FLUME/Index - looks much
>> better, but will not shown as the index.html
>>>
>>> I didn't figured out what the heck is going on there, I guess a bug in
>> the html exporter (parser)?
>>>
>>> Anyway, looks now cleaner and I moved Mike's both article into the blog
>> section and linked that together to get better search engines results.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Alex

>> is the top result if you search for Flume docs, and it pointed to OG stuff.
>> Thanks to you, now that is taken care of.

>> reorganize

>> wget.null@gmail.com (mailto:wget.null@gmail.com)

>> a look
>> better.