sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Subversion and Git integration with JIRA tickets
Date Fri, 24 May 2013 08:16:02 GMT
Hi Sqoop developers,
I like when it's easy to navigate from JIRA to corresponding GIT commit, so I've started putting
link to GIT Web UI for every JIRA that I commit and close. To my surprise ASF is offering
similar service [1], so I'm wondering whether it would make sense to take advantage of this
service for entire Sqoop project.

But before any next action, I'm curious how is the link perceived. Do you feel that having
link from JIRA to Git UI is helpful or do you perceived it more as unnecessary spam?

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://www.apache.org/dev/svngit2jira.html