sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop 1.99.3
Date Wed, 17 Jul 2013 18:28:15 GMT
Hi Venkat,

Sounds good. I am working on SQOOP-777 - the intermediate data format. I am hoping to get
an initial patch out for review soon. I'd like to get that done before we do another release.
Let me know if you think that is fine (or otherwise).

Thanks,
Hari

On Wednesday, July 17, 2013 at 9:39 AM, Venkat Ranganathan wrote:

> Hello developers
>
> While we are currently have 1.4.4 release on the Sqoop 1.x branch progressing,  there
is also lots of progress in the Sqoop 1.99.x path leading to Sqoop 2 with more than 75 fixes
so far since 1.99.2.   I think it would be good time to do a maintenance update.