sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Mengwei Ding <mengwei.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started
Date Wed, 28 Aug 2013 14:21:18 GMT
Hi all,

Hope you guys are doing well.

We are starting the process of new release Sqoop 1.99.3. However, there are
still several tickets pending to be committed. Sorry to ask, but it's
appreciated if you could let me know whether you could commit these tickets
soon.

Now, there are 7 tickets pending for 1.99.3:

SQOOP-1182 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1182>
SQOOP-1063 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1063>
SQOOP-965 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-965>
SQOOP-1135 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1135>
SQOOP-1133 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1133>
SQOOP-1110 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1110>
SQOOP-1184 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1184>

Thanks.

Best,
Mengwei

On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:

> We are starting the process to prepare for Sqoop 1.99.3 release.
>
> I have opened JIRA SQOOP-1181<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1181>to
cover the tasks under this release. If you have any JIRA in progress and