sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started
Date Mon, 02 Sep 2013 14:12:18 GMT
Hi Mengwei,
thank you very much for working on the release, greatly appreciated. I'll try to take a look
on the uncommitted JIRAs and process them. None of them is marked as a critical, so I think
that it should be fine with postponing them to next release if we won't be able to get them
committed in time.

Jarcec

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 10:21:18AM -0400, Mengwei Ding wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Hope you guys are doing well.
>
> We are starting the process of new release Sqoop 1.99.3. However, there are
> still several tickets pending to be committed. Sorry to ask, but it's
> appreciated if you could let me know whether you could commit these tickets
> soon.
>
> Now, there are 7 tickets pending for 1.99.3:
>
> SQOOP-1182 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1182>
> SQOOP-1063 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1063>
> SQOOP-965 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-965>
> SQOOP-1135 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1135>
> SQOOP-1133 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1133>
> SQOOP-1110 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1110>
> SQOOP-1184 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1184>
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best,
> Mengwei
>

> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:
>
> > We are starting the process to prepare for Sqoop 1.99.3 release.
> >
> > I have opened JIRA SQOOP-1181<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1181>to
cover the tasks under this release. If you have any JIRA in progress and