sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Blog post about difference in Connectors and Drivers
Date Wed, 18 Sep 2013 17:37:49 GMT
Hi Sqoop developers,
I've noticed that a lot of users are having issues to distinguish between connectors and drivers,
so I've put together blog post that is explaining the differences. It's currently available
in preview mode on our blog [1]. I'm intending to publish it tomorrow, but I wanted to give
other committers ability to take a look. Unfortunately only committers can have access to
the unpublished blog posts, so other contributors will have to wait for publication to tomorrow.

Jarcec

Links:
1: http://blogs.apache.org/roller-ui/authoring/entryEdit.rol?weblog=sqoop&bean.id=b260c67c-38c6-4c2c-8815-ac54fe3cf7e4