sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Mengwei Ding <mengwei.d...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Work on 1.99.3 release has started
Date Tue, 10 Sep 2013 01:39:26 GMT
Hi all,

We have been waiting for a couple of day since last email about release.
And it's really great to see that several remaining tickets have been
finished. There are still 3 left right now. As we are going to move
forward, I would like to let you know that I am going to move these 3 to
the next release. Hope you guys are ok with this. These 3 tickets are:

SQOOP-1063 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1063>
SQOOP-965 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-965>
SQOOP-1135 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1135>

Thank you.

Best,
Mengwei

On Wed, Aug 28, 2013 at 10:21 AM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:

> Hi all,
>
> Hope you guys are doing well.
>
> We are starting the process of new release Sqoop 1.99.3. However, there
> are still several tickets pending to be committed. Sorry to ask, but it's
> appreciated if you could let me know whether you could commit these tickets
> soon.
>
> Now, there are 7 tickets pending for 1.99.3:
>
> SQOOP-1182 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1182>
> SQOOP-1063 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1063>
> SQOOP-965 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-965>
> SQOOP-1135 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1135>
> SQOOP-1133 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1133>
> SQOOP-1110 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1110>
> SQOOP-1184 <https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1184>
>
> Thanks.
>
> Best,
> Mengwei
>

> On Thu, Aug 22, 2013 at 6:55 PM, Mengwei Ding <mengwei.ding@gmail.com>wrote:
>
>> We are starting the process to prepare for Sqoop 1.99.3 release.
>>
>> I have opened JIRA SQOOP-1181<https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1181>to
cover the tasks under this release. If you have any JIRA in progress and