sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject User meetup in New York on October 28
Date Thu, 03 Oct 2013 16:39:08 GMT
Hi Sqoop users and developers,
I would like to invite you all to Sqoop user meetup that will be happening on October 28.
Come and join other Sqoop users and developers discussing various topics from Sqoop's past,
present and future!

We've prepared following interesting talks for the meetup:

* HCatalog integration in Sqoop by Venkat Ranganathan
* Hue application for Sqoop2 by Abraham Elmahrek
* Complex stories about Sqooping PostgreSQL data by Masatake Iwasaki

Don't forget to RVSP on our meetup page:

http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/129236352/

Mark your calendar with the following info:

* Date: 2013-10-28
* Hour: 18:30
* Place: Hilton Hotel, 1335 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York, 10019
* Room: Hudson Suite

If you are not going to be in New York city on 28th, but you would still like to participate,
shoot me an email! We will be having webex session for the meetup, so we will be able to dial
you in! You won't be able to enjoy the food and beverages though.

Jarcec