sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: User meetup in New York on October 28
Date Mon, 28 Oct 2013 18:59:37 GMT
The meetup is on fourth floor in a meeting room called Hudson. I would suggest to take the
elevators from the lobby directly to the fourth floor and then the room are just next to the
elevators.

Jarcec

On Fri, Oct 25, 2013 at 04:52:28PM -0700, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> Just a reminding that the New York Sqoop meetup is next Monday! See you all there!
>
> Jarcec
>
> P.S. I've sent a webex invite. If you are planning to join remotely and you did not get
an invite, please do let me know.

> On Thu, Oct 03, 2013 at 09:39:07AM -0700, Jarek Jarcec Cecho wrote:
> > Hi Sqoop users and developers,
> > I would like to invite you all to Sqoop user meetup that will be happening on October
28. Come and join other Sqoop users and developers discussing various topics from Sqoop's
past, present and future!

> > We've prepared following interesting talks for the meetup:
> >
> > * HCatalog integration in Sqoop by Venkat Ranganathan
> > * Hue application for Sqoop2 by Abraham Elmahrek
> > * Complex stories about Sqooping PostgreSQL data by Masatake Iwasaki
> >
> > Don't forget to RVSP on our meetup page:
> >
> > http://www.meetup.com/Sqoop-User-Meetup/events/129236352/
> >
> > Mark your calendar with the following info:
> >
> > * Date: 2013-10-28
> > * Hour: 18:30
> > * Place: Hilton Hotel, 1335 Avenue of the Americas New York, New York, 10019
> > * Room: Hudson Suite
> >
> > If you are not going to be in New York city on 28th, but you would still like to
participate, shoot me an email! We will be having webex session for the meetup, so we will
be able to dial you in! You won't be able to enjoy the food and beverages though.