sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Hari Shreedharan <hshreedha...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 23:45:07 GMT
+1.

I am unsure why a vote is required for a code contribution - really just having it attached
to a jira, and a committer pushing it should be enough. Either way, a big +1!

Thanks,
Hari

On Friday, January 24, 2014 at 3:38 PM, David Robson wrote:

> Based on the recent discussion this is a vote thread to determine if we should include
the Oracle connector into the core Sqoop code. I will be doing the bulk of the work to migrate
it into the Sqoop codebase - and Jarcec has said he will assist me where required.