sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From David Robson <David.Rob...@software.dell.com>
Subject [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
Date Fri, 24 Jan 2014 23:38:45 GMT
Based on the recent discussion this is a vote thread to determine if we should include the
Oracle connector into the core Sqoop code. I will be doing the bulk of the work to migrate
it into the Sqoop codebase - and Jarcec has said he will assist me where required.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Oracle connector code should be moved into Sqoop code
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Oracle connector should remain separate from Sqoop