sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From David Robson <David.Rob...@software.dell.com>
Subject [CLOSED] [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
Date Tue, 28 Jan 2014 06:12:22 GMT
Thanks everyone who voted - I will close the vote now as it seems there is enough support for
this. I will send out the results shortly.

-----Original Message-----
From: David Robson
Sent: Saturday, 25 January 2014 10:39 AM
To: dev@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop

Based on the recent discussion this is a vote thread to determine if we should include the
Oracle connector into the core Sqoop code. I will be doing the bulk of the work to migrate
it into the Sqoop codebase - and Jarcec has said he will assist me where required.

Please vote

[] +1 Yes - Oracle connector code should be moved into Sqoop code
[] +0 Abstain - I don't have a preference
[] -1 No - Oracle connector should remain separate from Sqoop