sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: High Performance Oracle Connector (OraOop)
Date Thu, 23 Jan 2014 21:24:25 GMT
Thank you David and team for your generous offer of contributing the high
speed Oracle connector to Sqoop. I am personally aware of many users who
have deployed this and believe that this connector will add significant
value to them and others.

A hearty +1 for inclusion of OraOop in Sqoop.

Regards,
Arvind Prabhakar