sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Kathleen Ting <kathl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] Include High Performance Oracle Connector in Sqoop
Date Sat, 25 Jan 2014 00:06:10 GMT
+1

Thanks David and Jarcec! The OraOop Connector will be a momentous
addition to the Apache Sqoop codebase.

On Fri, Jan 24, 2014 at 3:45 PM, Hari Shreedharan
<hshreedharan@cloudera.com> wrote:
> +1.
>
> I am unsure why a vote is required for a code contribution - really just having it attached
to a jira, and a committer pushing it should be enough. Either way, a big +1!

> Thanks,
> Hari
>

> On Friday, January 24, 2014 at 3:38 PM, David Robson wrote:
>
>> Based on the recent discussion this is a vote thread to determine if we should include
the Oracle connector into the core Sqoop code. I will be doing the bulk of the work to migrate
it into the Sqoop codebase - and Jarcec has said he will assist me where required.