sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Martínez de Apellaniz, Iker <Iker.Marti...@gft.com>
Subject RE: Help with Sqoop and NoSQL
Date Thu, 20 Feb 2014 09:58:24 GMT

www.gft-blog.es<http://www.gft-blog.es/>
www.twitter.com/gft_es<http://www.twitter.com/gft_es>

From: Kleiton Silva [kleiton.contato@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 3:07 PM
To: dev@sqoop.apache.org
Cc: user@sqoop.apache.org
Subject: Help with Sqoop and NoSQL

Hello,

My Name is Kleiton and i have a question about Sqoop.

Is it possible transfer data from hbase or mongodb to another hbase or
mongodb using Sqoop?

I need transfer data between two clusters over the internet, but i would
like to use Sqoop to do this, but i need use this databases.

A appreciate your help.

Thanks,

Kleiton