sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Chenqiang <chenqi...@nhn.com>
Subject Re: Open Source Contributors
Date Fri, 14 Mar 2014 05:46:44 GMT
Thank you for your help and guidance.

Thanks
Qiang
-----Original Message-----
From: "Venkat Ranganathan"&lt;vranganathan@hortonworks.com&gt;
To: &lt;dev@sqoop.apache.org&gt;; "Chenqiang"&lt;chenqiang@nhn.com&gt;;
Sent: 2014-03-14 (星期五) 06:28:28
Subject: Re: Open Source Contributors

Also it looks like you have CC-ed dev-help@sqoop.apache.org.   You will only get a automatic
email with helpful info on using the list from that and you may want to not CC that list in
future.

 Thanks

Venkat

On Thu, Mar 13, 2014 at 2:17 PM, Venkat Ranganathan &lt;vranganathan@hortonworks.com&gt;
wrote:

Hi Chenqlang, It is great that you want to contribute.   Please create a JIRA (https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP)
 for this support and contribute your work.  We have many friendly people on this list to
provide help and guidance

 Thanks
Venkat