sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop documentation
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 04:57:50 GMT
Random thoughts:

The good news is that the first 10 pages ("Installing Oraoop") are
redundant.

I'd like to look into cases where the default behavior will change
(timestamp processing for instance) and in which case we must amend the
current docs.
In cases where Oraoop offers extra functionality that the users may or may
not use (oraoop merge or partitions) we can refer users to a wiki or
another external source.

Gwen