sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop documentation
Date Wed, 18 Jun 2014 05:00:14 GMT
And on similar/different topic:

The biggest risk IMO is that once we add Oraoop as default Oracle manager,
users without "select dictionary" privileges will get "table not found" on
jobs that prior to the upgrade were successful. This breaks backward
compatibility in a pretty serious way.

IMO, this has to be fixed before we commit the merge (and yes, I need to
add this comment to the review board)

Gwen