sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ApacheCon CFP closes June 25
Date Fri, 13 Jun 2014 15:58:41 GMT
(Apologies for hitting the send button too soon. Here is the updated
communication:)

Dear Sqoop enthusiast,

As you may be aware, ApacheCon will be held this year in Budapest, on
November 17-23. (See http://apachecon.eu for more info.)

The Call For Papers for that conference is still open, but will be
closing soon. We need you talk proposals, to represent Sqoop at
ApacheCon. We need all kinds of talks - deep technical talks, hands-on
tutorials, introductions for beginners, or case studies about the
awesome stuff you're doing with Sqoop.

Please consider submitting a proposal, at
http://events.linuxfoundation.org//events/apachecon-europe/program/cfp

Thanks,
Arvind Prabhakar