sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Let's do 1.4.5 release?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 00:50:07 GMT
Some time back we've decided to wait with 1.4.5 release until we will get in OraOop connector.
The connector is in now so I'm wondering what would people think about doing another release?

The number of changes that went into trunk after 1.4.4 is quite impressive - 51 [1] including
but not limited to a big features such as the OraOop connector or Accumulo support.

If there will be agreement on doing the release, then I would propose to follow the approach
we were doing last couple of releases. One of the committers/PMC member will volunteer as
a Release mentor and will mentor one community volunteer. I'm more then happy to sign up for
the mentorship.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1341?jql=project%20%3D%20SQOOP%20and%20fixVersion%20%3D%20%221.4.5%22%20and%20status%20%3D%20resolved