sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's do 1.4.5 release?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 03:20:09 GMT
Hi Martin,
I'm excited to see you interest in helping out with OraOop integration. The documentation
work is covered by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1344 and we should definitely
incorporate that before cutting a release. I would suggest you to follow up on that JIRA asking
what you can help with :-) I'm sure that there will be ton of opportunities!

Jarcec

On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 01:38:32AM +0000, Martin, Nick wrote:
> Housekeeping-wise...hoping the new release will have ample documentation around the OraOop
piece. That in the works?

> I'm happy to volunteer for any low hanging fruit around documentation cleanup and/or
kicking the tires in a heavy Oracle enviro. Just let me know if there's any of that kind of
thing I can tackle to free up folks for heavy lifting.