sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Let's do 1.4.5 release?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:43:38 GMT
It seems that we have an agreement on the doing the release and a community volunteer! Thank
you Abe for taking the responsibility of Release Manager!

I'll start working with Abe on the release to explain what and how needs to be done even though
that we're still waiting on some of the patches to come in.

Jarcec

On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 08:03:37AM -0700, Gwen Shapira wrote:
> +1 for 1.4.5 release
> +1 for Abe as release manager
> and +1 for Venkat getting his patches in (especially if this includes the
> Oracle Wallet patch)
>
> Gwen
>

> On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 7:01 AM, Kathleen Ting <kathleen@apache.org> wrote:
>
> > +1 on doing a 1.4.5 release
> > +1 on Abe as release manager
> >
> > On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 12:10 AM, Venkat Ranganathan
> > <vranganathan@hortonworks.com> wrote:
> > > +1.   I would like to get couple of patches in.   Will rebase and get
> > > the patch for review in the next few days.
> > >
> > > Thanks
> > >
> > > Venkat

> > The documentation work is covered by
> > https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1344 and we should definitely
> > incorporate that before cutting a release. I would suggest you to follow up
> > on that JIRA asking what you can help with :-) I'm sure that there will be
> > ton of opportunities!

> > documentation around the OraOop piece. That in the works?

> > cleanup and/or kicking the tires in a heavy Oracle enviro. Just let me know
> > if there's any of that kind of thing I can tackle to free up folks for
> > heavy lifting.

> > community for all the hard work. Great stuff...

> > jarcec@apache.org>

> > will get
> > would

> > impressive