sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From "Martin, Nick" <NiMar...@pssd.com>
Subject Re: Let's do 1.4.5 release?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 01:38:32 GMT
Housekeeping-wise...hoping the new release will have ample documentation around the OraOop
piece. That in the works?

I'm happy to volunteer for any low hanging fruit around documentation cleanup and/or kicking
the tires in a heavy Oracle enviro. Just let me know if there's any of that kind of thing
I can tackle to free up folks for heavy lifting.

Excited! We've been patiently waiting for this and thanks to the community for all the hard
work. Great stuff...

Sent from my iPhone