sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Gwen Shapira <gshap...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Let's do 1.4.5 release?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 15:08:16 GMT
Hi Martin,

Since it sounds like you already use Oraoop, mind being a guina pig on the
process for moving from external Oraoop to built-in Oraoop?

I suspect the process will be:
1. Install new Sqoop
2. Remove old Oraoop jar
3. Remove manager configuration file

But it has to be tested before we can add this to the docs / release notes.
Also, if you can document "How to tell if you are using an external Oraoop
by accident" it will be super awesome :)

Happy Hacking,

Gwen