sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Ranganathan <vranganat...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Let's do 1.4.5 release?
Date Wed, 02 Jul 2014 07:10:28 GMT
+1.   I would like to get couple of patches in.   Will rebase and get
the patch for review in the next few days.

Thanks

Venkat

On Tue, Jul 1, 2014 at 8:20 PM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
> Hi Martin,
> I'm excited to see you interest in helping out with OraOop integration. The documentation
work is covered by https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SQOOP-1344 and we should definitely
incorporate that before cutting a release. I would suggest you to follow up on that JIRA asking
what you can help with :-) I'm sure that there will be ton of opportunities!

> Jarcec
>
> On Wed, Jul 02, 2014 at 01:38:32AM +0000, Martin, Nick wrote:
>> Housekeeping-wise...hoping the new release will have ample documentation around the
OraOop piece. That in the works?

>> I'm happy to volunteer for any low hanging fruit around documentation cleanup and/or
kicking the tires in a heavy Oracle enviro. Just let me know if there's any of that kind of
thing I can tackle to free up folks for heavy lifting.

--
CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE