sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Final Jiras and Release Date
Date Wed, 23 Jul 2014 05:16:16 GMT
Hey guys,

AFAIK we can fall back onto the original connector? With that being said,
OraOop is an awesome connector... So i'm completely open to waiting for a
fix if it isn't too large.

David, I'm assuming you're referring to the "-m" option? I do recall some
cases where there may be one more split than desired if splitting is not
clean. Hopefully Venkat has more insight!

-Abe