sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Abraham Elmahrek <...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Work on 1.4.5 release has started
Date Tue, 08 Jul 2014 17:47:42 GMT
Hey David,

Sorry for the late response. I thought I replied to this!

It does seem like this release has a few big changes still in the pipeline.
I'd prefer to provide RCs after all changes have made it in to keep things
simple.

If a tarball is needed for testing, it can be built via ant: ant clean &&
ant -Dhadoopversion=$binaryVersion tar. Would that work for the purposes of
testing?

-Abe

On Wed, Jul 2, 2014 at 9:39 PM, David Robson <David.Robson@software.dell.com