sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Veena Basavaraj <vbasava...@cloudera.com>
Subject Re: Sqoop2 Roadmap
Date Thu, 02 Oct 2014 23:01:55 GMT
+ 1,

can we please be more descriptive on Generic JDBC Connector and HDFS
Connector ( It mainly involves stabilization and testing/ integration )
like the From/to

The 3 main features are
   Kerberos authentication

   Incremental data transfer

   PostgreSQL repository

I would like to propose including spark integration to 5.4 since I have
some of the work in progress.

--

*./Vee*