sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: sqoop confluence wiki
Date Tue, 25 Nov 2014 16:14:19 GMT
That seems as a good suggestion Abe, we can collaborate on the design on shared platform. We
can use the Wiki as was suggested or something like google docs where I see slightly better
ability for adding comments to specific parts. I don’t have personally strong opinion about
either.

When the feature is done, we should definitely provide final documentation to the code base,
so that we can version and release it with the rest of the code.

Jarcec