sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: 1.99.4 update
Date Wed, 05 Nov 2014 14:57:41 GMT
Our intermediate data format [1] specifies that the date should be in the format with space
(and without the “T” as is expected, so I’ve +1  the patch and committed it.

Jarcec

Links:
1: https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/SQOOP/Sqoop2+Intermediate+representation

> On Nov 4, 2014, at 9:05 PM, Xu, Qian A <qian.a.xu@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Database does not return datatime in iso8601 representation, jodatime has right not to
parse them.

> Patch is available. Not big deal.

+1 for yanking these changes and working on it in 1.99.5.