sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request permission for editing Sqoop's Wiki
Date Wed, 03 Dec 2014 01:28:09 GMT
For public record, I’ve synced up with Richard offline to not spam this list and we were
able to got his wiki username (yixinxiangshan) and I’ve granted him the edit privileges.

Jarcec

> On Dec 2, 2014, at 6:45 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@apache.org> wrote:
>
> I’m having difficulties to find username “richard” on the wiki - could you verify
whether that is indeed your wiki user name?

> User accounts on wiki and JIRA are separate, so you might need to create new account
if you didn’t already.

> Jarcec
>
>> On Dec 1, 2014, at 11:18 PM, Zhou, Richard <richard.zhou@intel.com> wrote:
>>
>> Hi Jarcec:
>>
>> 	I cannot edit still. Would you please help to check? Thx.
>>
>> Richard

out & log in to see the changes.

>> Jarcec
>>
>>> On Dec 1, 2014, at 6:18 PM, Xu, Qian A <qian.a.xu@intel.com> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi again,
>>>
>>> My username stanleyxu2005
>>> Email sx.away@googlemail.com

note that wiki accounts are different then JIRA ones and you might need to create a new account
if you didn’t already.