sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: Request permission for editing Sqoop's Wiki
Date Tue, 02 Dec 2014 14:45:11 GMT
I’m having difficulties to find username “richard” on the wiki - could you verify whether
that is indeed your wiki user name?

User accounts on wiki and JIRA are separate, so you might need to create new account if you
didn’t already.

Jarcec

> On Dec 1, 2014, at 11:18 PM, Zhou, Richard <richard.zhou@intel.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Jarcec:
>
> 	I cannot edit still. Would you please help to check? Thx.
>
> Richard

that wiki accounts are different then JIRA ones and you might need to create a new account
if you didn’t already.