sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jar...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [ NOTICE ] Service Downtime Notification - R/W git repos
Date Mon, 19 Jan 2015 16:11:32 GMT
Tony has quickly resolved the corrupted git repository on new host and we’re back online.
Thank you Tony!

More details are in the tracking INFRA ticket:

http://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/INFRA-9034

Jarcec

> On Jan 17, 2015, at 10:10 AM, Jarek Jarcec Cecho <jarcec@cloudera.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tony,
> I’m wondering if the transition has been already finished and was done properly?
>
> I’ve noticed that we are missing several commits in our repositories. For example here
is top of the “trunk” branch on ASF [1] where last commit is from 2014-12-18. Here [2]
is mirror of the official repository that for the same branch have last commit from 2015-01-06.

> Is this expected? Should we move to a different host?
>
> I’ve also filled a INFRA-9034 to keep track of it. For the time being I won’t commit
anything to this repository to not corrupt it even more.