sqoop-dev mailing list archives

From Venkat Ranganathan <vranganat...@hortonworks.com>
Subject Re: Commit Access
Date Fri, 16 Jan 2015 03:51:35 GMT
Unfortunately I did not take the steps to add myself as a JIRA admin.
Created an INFRA JIRA for this.

Someone with admin access can do it in the meanwhile

That said,  Shankar, please create a JIRA account (if you have not already
done so) and send your JIRA id to the list to get added as a contributor

Venkat